Please note if you cannot see the video above that the video component requires the recent version of the Flash Plugin. You can download it for free here.
Watch this video to help aid in learning what memory you have in your Windows Vista computer.Source: YouTube
Downloads: CPU-Z (CPUID) and Belarc Advisor to learn more about your memory, motherboard, chipset, bios and more.
1. Download CPU-Z
2. Unzip the file to any location.
3. Locate the unzipped folder and execute the file cpuz.exe
4. After the program loads, click the About tab.
5. Click the HTML Dump button at the bottom of the window.
6. Choose any location to save the cpuz.htm file, then click Save.
7. Execute the newly created cpuz.htm file and it will load in your browser.
8. Email us the cpuz.htm file.
9. For more information, go to the CPUID Website
The Belarc Advisor builds a detailed profile of your installed software and hardware, missing Microsoft hotfixes, anti-virus status, CIS (Center for Internet Security) benchmarks, and displays the results in your Web browser. All of your PC profile information is kept private on your PC and is not sent to any web server.
1. Download Belarc System Advisor from the Belarc website.
2. Locate the advisor.exe file and execute it.
3. After installation the program will build a profile of your hardware and software, and display this in your web browser.
4. Use the information in the .htm file to fill out this form.
5. If you want to Email us the .html file, it is located at c:\program files\belarc\advisor\system\
6. For more information, go to the Belarc Advisor Website