Install better built DDR 333MHz PC2700, DDR2 667MHz PC2-5300 & other SODIMM RAM modules in your laptop or notebook now
Expand your mobile machine performance with quality SODIMM memory upgrades. At PRO Memory Upgrade our SO-DIMM RAM expansions protect your hardware investment by never compromising on the level of modules we offer all while keeping costs down. Delivering SO-DIMMs built by DRAM manufacturers giving you the best possible RAM upgrade for your notebook & laptop. Performance, quality and great prices are what we offer.
Speed types cover SO-DIMM generations spanning over 10 years
Small Outline Dual inline DIMM, SO-DIMM (SODIMM) memory modules are used in notebook computers, they are also know as, "short DIMMs" The SO-DIMM is smaller and comes in various speeds and PIN configurations. SODIMM memory covers all generations of RAM modules made in the past 10 years plus:
- DDR3: PC3-10600, DDR3-1333 (1333MHz), PC3-8500 DDR3-1066, (1066MHz)
- DDR2: PC2-6400, DDR2-800 (800MHz), PC2-5300, DDR2-667 (667MHz), PC2-4200, DDR2-533 (533MHz), PC2-3200, DDR2-400 (400MHz)
- DDR (1): PC3200 DDR400 (400MHz), PC2700 DDR333 (333MHz), PC2100, DDR266 (266MHz)
- SDRAM: PC133, SDRAM-133 (133MHz), PC100, SDRAM-100 (100MHz)
PIN configurations might match but do not mix DDR and DDR2 SO-DIMMs
DDR3: 204-PIN, DDR2: 200-PIN, DDR (1): 200-PIN, SDRAM: 144-PIN
- Note that although DDR2 AND DDR (1) have the same PIN count they can not be interchanged and are not compatible.