Mac RAM for Apple Computers and Notebooks
Install factory original memory modules in your Mac!
With so many choices of Apple Memory upgrade options online, how is one to choose what to buy and from what memory store? If you are looking to maintain the original hardware integrity in your Mac computer, a module of a high quality or a great value, we have you covered.
Our RAM modules are the same found or recommended by Apple and have the features tested and trusted. Brand names such as Samsung and Hynix work directly with system engineers and when your Mac system was new these are the DRAM manufacturers or suppliers that sell direct to Apple. These are considered factory original brands and PRO Memory Upgrade delivers the same expansions.
Memory is a crucial part of your hardware profile. When you want the exact specs and an error free installation, PRO Memory Upgrade will support you with the RAM type your computer requires. Max out your memory capacity and fill those slots to the maximum with modules that meet the exact specifications your system utilizes.
- Special Note to Mac Computer Users:
Generic, fake named and counterfeit memory is for sale online! Nothing beats factory original modules. Designed, developed and tested with Apple computers in mind, they meet strict specification and have undergone extensive system and software load testing. This module grade is built to maximize performance and minimizes unseen errors. PRO Memory Upgrade delivers Mac user confidence delivering modules made by DRAM makers so the upgrade can be done right the first time.
- Find and configure your iMac, Mac Pro, MacBook, MacBook, Pro, Xserve or use the Model Identifier to upgrade your and MAX your Apple's RAM today!
- PRO Memory Upgrade sells the same brands that match OEM specifications.
- Upgrade your Mac with Samsung and Hynix industry leading module OEMs the same DRAM manufacturers that sell direct.
- There is no need to worry about quality, we sell new modules identical to what is inside your machine at much better prices.
- Lifetime replacement warranty is standard modules sold on the PRO Memory Upgrade store are guaranteed to be compatible with your Macintosh computer.
- Why pay more to install factory original Apple memory modules in your Mac!
A guide to how much RAM your Apple computer has installed
- To identify how much memory your Mac currently has installed, go to the Apple menu in the upper left-hand corner of your screen. Select "About This Mac" from the menu. That screen will show the total amount of memory (RAM) your Apple has installed.
- Next click on the "More Info" button on the "About This Mac" screen. The System Profiler will appear. Select "Memory" from the options on the left column. This screen will show how many memory slots - sockets you have in your system to install memory (chips) and what they currently have installed. Keep in mind that if your slots are full, you will need to remove existing RAM to install larger capacity memory modules.
- And you will see something like this: Hardware Overview:
- Model Name: MacBook Pro
- Model Identifier: MacBookPro3,1
- Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
- Processor Speed: 2.4 GHz
- Number Of Processors: 1
- Total Number Of Cores: 2
- L2 Cache (per processor): 4 MB
- Memory: 4 GB
- Bus Speed: 800 MHz
- Boot ROM Version: MBP31.0070.B07
- SMC Version: 1.18f4
- Serial Number: Wxxxxxxxx
- Sudden Motion Sensor: State: Enabled
Press on the Memory tab and see the:
- Memory Slot, Bank, Size, Type, Speed and the Status